Do any of these statements describe YOU?
“I am struggling to meet my target(s).”
“I want to crush my target(s) and become the sales leader of my company.”
“It is difficult for me to maintain a healthy lifestyle while on business travel.”
“I can’t seem to keep organized and focused.”
“My clients aren’t returning my phone calls/emails.”
“I want to get a job in sales but I’m not getting any interviews or if I do get an interview, I don’t get the job.”
“I don’t know where or how to find new accounts.”
If you said “YES”, to any of these statements, then it’s time to get the help you need before your health suffers, you get put on probation or worse, get fired. Let’s face it ladies and gentlemen, sales is a make it or break it kind of job and it’s all about dollars and cents. If you aren’t able to achieve the objectives your company has set out for you, you very well may be out of a job sooner than you think.
There are a multitude of reasons you could be struggling but don’t worry, there is hope!
Some common barriers to sales performance include:
- Fear of rejection (inability to execute)
- Difficulty prospecting and qualifying leads
- Ineffective Communication (inability to listen to your customer and/or speak your customers language and translate corporate jargon into value for your client)
- Disorganization & Inefficient work process
- Lack of confidence due to lack of product knowledge, proper sales training and/or support from management
- Unhealthy lifestyle
How can I help you?
Through our one-on-one sessions, we will define and map out your personal path to success. I will mentor you to overcome any barriers you may have and give you the confidence and skills you require in order to achieve your sales objectives.
You will learn how to grow your customer base and maximize sales from your existing clients while maintaining a more balanced, healthy lifestyle.
Some examples of what I can provide:
- Prospecting tools
- Effective communication skills
- Lead generation and management
- Time and territory management skills
- Closing techniques
- Strategies to overcome common sales objections and how to handle difficult clients
- Diet and exercise plans
- Resume rewrite and sales job interview skills
- And much, much more!